Humentum AG is the expert in IT, engineering and finance recruitment. With our long term experiences we have built a huge network of renowned companies and high potential candidates in Switzerland. This is reflected in the high customer satisfaction. In addition to the recruitment we offer specific candidate coaching and client consulting. For more details please check: www.humentum.ch.
Our client, a global acting industrial turnkey plant manufacturer is leading his clients into the next stage of plant operation and monitoring experience. Be part of industry 4.0 - where data intelligence manages the operation of large industrial plants worldwide - solve problems before they arise come closer to operational excellence and for this great job opportunity we need you as:
(Senior) Data Management Platform Engineer (f/m)
Job ID 66291
These are your Tasks in this role:
- Extend, adapt and develop the Data Management Platform with all kind of different data sources and streams
- Work with all stakeholders in close collaboration to reflect their needs in the further expansion of the capability of the plant operation & monitoring system
- Integrate advance analytic and machine learning capabilities to process real time data
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and support the software developer in their knowledge around data engineering so that they can create state of the art data driven solutions and applications
The following skills are required:
- University degree in IT
- Strong interest in the automation of industrial plant operation and monitoring.
- As Senior first experience in data architecture is required.
- Experience in data handling and processing (real time, IoT, various sources)
- Strong data analytics background ELK, Kibana, Kafka, machine learning etc.
- Profound understanding of cloud platform integration.
- Strong communication capability and pleasure in acting as interface in between stakeholders
- English proficiency, German is a plus
Relevant Knowledge: Python, SQL, Java, AWS, Azure, DevOps, IoT, ELK, Elastic Search, Kibana, Kafka, DevOps, Microservices, Advance Analytics, Machine learning, prototyping, connector, dashboards, system monitoring.
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, diplomas, reference letters and a short summary disclosing why you would be the perfect match for this position. Please send your dossier by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person is: Martin Supthut
Please mention the Job-ID 66291
Your application will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details without your consent.
We are going to contact you ASAP and we are looking forward to a close collaboration.